At St Marks we are committed to Safeguarding our children
We will strive to:
- Provide a safe environment for our children
- Notice and take appropriate action to help any of our children who are either at risk of, or are suffering from, significant harm
Children have the right to feel safe from harm.
What is harm?
- Emotional harm
- Physical Harm
- Sexual abuse
What can you do….
If you see it….Report it…..STOP IT
Stockport Children’s Social Care:
0161 201 6028 – Concerns can be shared in confidence with a qualified social worker
Our Designated Safeguarding Team:
Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs Claire Quinn (Pastoral Lead)
Deputy Safeguarding Leads
- Mrs Emma Harding (Headteacher)
- Mrs Katy Spreckley (Assistant Headteacher)
School Governor with responsibility for Safeguarding
- Andy Bull
School Based Social Workers
- Amanda Bowles
- Christoper Bolland
Operation Encompass is a new initiative used across many schools nationwide. For more information please follow the link:
At Bredbury St Marks we aim to support our families and in particula any child/ren who are witness to, or experience Domestic Abuse in their home. Please see more detail in the linked letter below.