Our school uniform can be purchased through M Warren's, including ties, and they have a shop you can go directly to (no appointment needed) at:
M. Warren & Co. Ltd.
Unit 38, Chadkirk Business Park,
Vale Road, Romiley, Stockport, SK6 3NE
Tel: 0161 427 2220
Or you can order online Online Ordering
We are happy to have teamed up with M Warren's and being able to work with a local company, who we have good contact with.
Uniform requirements in school are as follows:
Nursery – Year 5
- Purple cardigan or jumper with logo (provided by uniform supplier)
- Elasticated tie (provided by uniform supplier)
- White buttoned shirt/ blouse (childrne in Early Years can wear a white polo shirt)
- Grey Trousers/ skirt or pinafore
- Purple & White gingham dress (Summer Dress)
- Black sensible school shoes are required (full black trainers are permitted)
- Grey cardigan or jumper with logo (provided by uniform supplier)
- Elasticated 6 tie (provided by uniform supplier)
- White buttoned shirt/ blouse
- Grey trousers/ skirt or pinafore
- Black sensible school shoes are required (boots or trainers are not permitted)
- Everything should be labelled with your child’s name.
- Each child needs a labelled PE Kit in a labelled drawstring bag that will be hung on your child’s peg and left in school.
- Black pumps
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt
- Tracksuit for cooler months & old trainers (these can be brought in on the day of activity)
- Jewellery should not be worn (except a watch and small stud earrings). Earrings must be removed for PE and swimming. School are not responsible for looking after jewellery.
- Only our school jumper / cardigan and tie are logo'd. All other items can be bought from Warrens but equally they can be purchased from a range of supermarkets e.g. Morrisons, Tesco, Aldi, M&S
- Each half term we offer a second hand uniform sale where good quality second hand uniform can be purchased for a competetive price.