Support for Children
"It is St Mark's mission to promote positive mental health and well being through a respectful, inclusive and supportive environment where all members of our community are encouraged to engage fully."
St Mark's school ethos.
Regular Support for Children Within School
- Circle Time - Held twice weekly, Mondays and Fridays
- Nurture Clubs - Every lunch time children have a choice of three clubs to attend.
- 1-1 Support from an adult - From Mrs Hussey or a Teaching Assistant
- Drawing and Talking Therapy - By prior arrangement with Mrs Hussey
- Acorns - By special arrangement
- Year 6 Monitoring - By special arrangement with Mrs Hussey
- Restorative Approach Ambassadors - Help to support peer relationships
- Additional Responsibilities -eg: Office junior, library monitor, to support self-esteem.
- Wrap Around Care - Breakfast club and SMART club
- Toast/Fruit - Morning snack
Referrals for Support from Outside Agencies