Nursery Funded Hours
30 Hours Offer at Bredbury St Marks
We are happy to announce we are able to offer a number of fully funded 30 hours places!
If you are interested and think you may be entitled please follow the local authority guidance below.
Information on 30 hours entitlement and how to apply
All families with a 3 and 4 year old child will still be eligible for the universal offer of free early education of up to 15 hours a week term time or a total of 570 hours taken throughout the year.
Some children will be eligible for extended childcare from this date, which is up to 30 hours a week term time or a total of 1140 hours taken throughout the year.
You will be eligible for 30 hours if the criteria below apply to you:
- both parents must be working (or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family), and each parent earns a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at national minimum wage or living wage, and less than £100,000 per year
- working will include employed and self-employed persons
- in general families where one parent does not work (or neither parent works) will not be eligible for these additional hours
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on parental, maternity or paternity leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on adoption leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on statutory sick pay
- one parent is employed and one parent has substantial caring responsibilities based on specific benefits received for caring or one parent is employed and one parent is disabled or incapacitated based on receipt of specific benefits
What you have to do to apply
Apply for a 15 hours place as usual via www.stockport.gov.uk and click “apply for” and “nursery admissions”.
The government has announced that its Tax Free Childcare scheme will be rolled out gradually from 28 April. Details of this and also the 30 hours offer in England can be found on the new Childcare Choices website which also includes a Childcare Calculator to help families compare the different childcare offers.
Once the portal is open, register and apply for a childcare service account. If eligible you will be issued with a code.
The Online Portal
- Parents will be able to apply for both Tax Free Childcare (Please see separate document to download on our website) and 30 hour free childcare through a joint application system. It will provide a simple journey for all parents and because the criteria are similar, it will avoid the need to provide the same information twice
- Parents will be expected to inform HM Revenue and Customs of any change in circumstance that may affect their eligibility
- If eligibility changes there is a proposed grace period – this is intended to enable children to keep their place if parents become ineligible. More details will be available about the grace period.
Click on the image below to see if you are eligible for 30 hours funded childcare
We currently offer 30 places in our Nursery. We have the capacity to offer 5 mornings or 2.5 days, either at the beginning or end of the week. School will allocate the session taking the parents view into consideration.
If you are enquiring about admissions or would like to know more about our school, please email us at email@example.com