What’s special about St Mark’s Nursery?
- All sessions are run by a qualified Nursery teacher.
- The Nursery is in a spacious room and is attached to the Sure Start Children’s Centre which opened in September 2008.
- The Nursery is furnished with top of the range furniture with a purpose built wet area.
- We have an all weather outdoor play area which includes a multi-activity slide, road track and gardening facilities.
- There is a well structured induction programme consisting of home visits, open days, an admissions meeting and a staggered start.
- All children have access to ICT through the use of an interactive whiteboard with several iPads and PC’s.
- The Nursery children build strong links with the rest of the school through: PE, assemblies, sport’s day, fun days and much more.
Parents Quotes about our Nursery
“My son loves coming to Nursery and wonders why he can’t come at weekends!”
“He really enjoys going to Nursery and has made lots of new friends”
Ofsted quotes about our Nursery
“Oustanding care and guidance encourage support and challenge pupils in a caring and vibrant atmosphere.”
“Very good induction procedures and a play based approach helps children settle in quickly”
We currently offer 40 places in our Nursery,
20 in the morning session and 20 in the afternoon session. We have the capacity to offer 5 mornings or 2.5 days, either at the beginning or end of the week. School will allocate the session taking the parents view into consideration. If you are enquiring about admissions or would like to know more about our school, please email us at email@example.com