What’s special about St Mark’s Nursery?
- All sessions are run by a qualified Nursery teacher.
- The Nursery is in a spacious room and is attached to the Sure Start Children’s Centre which opened in September 2008.
- The Nursery is furnished with top of the range furniture with a purpose built wet area.
- We have an
all weatheroutdoor play area which includes a multi-activity slide, road track andgardening facilities.
- There is a
well structured induction programmeconsisting of home visits, open days, an admissions meeting and a staggered start.
- All children have access to ICT through the use of a ‘
child friendly’ interactive whiteboard with several iPads and PC’s
- The Nursery children build strong links with the rest of the school
through:PE, assemblies, sport’s day, fun days and muchmore.
Parents Quotes about our Nursery
“ My son loves coming to Nursery and wonders why he can’t come
“He really enjoys going to Nursery and has made lots of new friends”
Ofsted quotes about our Nursery
“Oustanding care and guidance encourage support and challenge pupils in a caring and vibrant atmosphere.”
“Very good induction procedures and a play based approach helps children settle in quickly”
We currently offer 40 places in our Nursery,
20 in the morning session and 20 in the afternoon session. We have the capacity to offer 5 mornings, 5 afternoons or 2.5 days, either at the beginning or end of the week.
0161 430 3418