Android & Nintendo
If you frequently find your Android phone or tablet in the hands of your children, you may want to consider protecting your device (and your children) with parental control software. Find out how to set this up with the guides and links below.
How do I put parental controls on my Android phone?
- Open the Google Play app
fromthe home screen.
- Press the menu button. …
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down to User controls.
- Choose the “Set or change PIN” option to set a PIN in order to restrict access to the settings.
- Select the “Content filtering” option.
How can I lock the Play Store?
- Open up your Google Play Store app, and press the settings button on your device. …
- Once in the settings area of the Google Play app, scroll down a bit, and soon enough you’ll see something that says “Use password to restrict purchases”.