The School Day
WRAP AROUND CARE
Breakfast Club 7.30am—start of school day: £3 a full morning/ £2 from 7.45 - includes childcare & 3 breakfast items (Last serving -8.30)
End of school—6pm (5.30 Fri) £4 up to 4.30pm / £7 up to 6.00/5.30pm
In addition, the school operates Acorns (Holiday Club) during school holidays. Prices and booking forms are available from the school office.
START/ END OF SCHOOL DAY
Nursery Classes 1 - 4 Classes 6 - 10 (and Acorns)
Open 8.45 —11.45am 9.00am 9.00am
Lunchtime 11.50 – 12.45pm 11.50-12.45pm 12.30– 1.25pm
Close 12.30—3.30pm 3.20pm 3.25pm
The school day starts at 9.00am for all children except Nursery and children should arrive in the playground no earlier than 8.45am (unless agreed with school for a specific reason). All children should enter and leave the school premises by the side road, following the pathway. The side gate by the hall s locked at 8.45 so all access is then via Reception Playground.
Parents of children in classes 1– 5 (Infants) must wait outside the external classroom doors with their children until it is opened at 8.50am. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure the children are taken into the classroom before leaving them. This is a good opportunity to speak to the teacher if there is an issue or a worry. These children will leave by the same doors at 3.20pm where they should be met by an named adult (16 or over).
Classes 7— 10 (Juniors) can wait in the Junior playground from 8.45am onwards—doors will open at 8.50am.
Junior children will leave school at 3.25pm from the main playground doors back of the school. Children can be met at these doors, or parents can wait at the front of the school.
Any child arriving after 9am is late and must enter via the Late Gate at the front of the school. We ask parents to provide an explanation for lateness.
- No adult or child is to leave the premises by going through the car park.
- Your child will not be allowed to leave school for any reason unless permission is received from you, and your child is collected from school. This includes during Breakfast Club/
After School care.
- Only people (over 16 ) who are named on the contact form will be allowed to collect your child unless you phone school with an additional name and details.
- School, including all grounds, is a dog , gum and smoke-free zone at all times.
- If you bring or collect your child by car please use the public car park, or the Church car park, and walk with your child to the school gate if necessary. The drop off zone at the side of the school can be used in the mornings—to drop off only—NO PARKING..
- If your child is not collected on time, they will be asked to go to SMART club. If not collected within 10 minutes of the end of the School Day (3.25pm/3.20pm) SMART CLUB charges will be applied.